- Close Outlook
- In the Start Menu, search & open Configuration Wizard
- Click on Add to add a new organization
- If you are using CRM Online, simply select CRM Online for the server address, otherwise type in the CRM URL.
- For CRM On-Premise, if your login credentials for your computer are the same ones that you use for CRM then check the box to “use current credentials” – it may still prompt you to log in, just use your normal log in credentials
- Once it has finished, it will have a green check mark next to the organization
- Open Outlook and click on the CRM tab at the top, then click on Synchronize with CRM